Glenhardie has been highlighted in numerous golf publications and featured on the TV show Inside Golf.
The common denominator that visitors to our Club claim is that we are the “hidden gem” of Chester County. Just outside the historic Valley Forge Park, Glenhardie is a challenging executive course located on 40 pristine acres. With 4 sets of tees Glenhardie can be played as a 9 or 18 hole venue. The course is set up to test the prowess of the best golfers while providing a challenge to Ladies, Juniors and Seniors too.
Come for a visit - we would be glad to show you around the golf course and the rest of our facilities.
Owen Flansbury, Director of Golf
GOLF COURSE DRESS CODE
In order to provide a comfortable atmosphere and yet maintain a proper decorum, the following dress code applies:
1) Shorts of “Jamaica” or "Bermuda” length are quite acceptable, but short (tennis or running) shorts are not. “Denim” of any design, length or color is not permitted on the course.
2) Traditional golf shirts with collars and sleeves are required. “T” shirts and “Tank” tops are not considered to be proper attire.
3) Golf shoes must have soft spikes. Sneakers are not allowed.
4) We realize that ladies’ fashions are constantly changing. Therefore our only suggestions regarding tops, shorts, skirts and slacks are that proper and reasonable modesty be maintained. Footwear for ladies to be the same as (3) above.
5) Golf caps or visors, if worn, must be worn with bill facing front.